To make it safe and enjoyable your visit to the air show, please keep in mind the following tips and guidelines.
For your comfort and leisure:
- Take enough fluids to stay hydrated.
- Recommended use of hat or cap, exposure to direct sunlight especially affects minors.
- Use sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy day.
- In aereonaves demonstrations that generate big noise, recommended the use of hearing protectors.
- Note the location of parking your car.
- Use the maps and graphics through the exhibition area for your best orientation and position.
- Use public transportation within the airbase.
- Consider a meeting point and time with your family in case you get separated during the event.
- Please deposit garbage in the containers.
- Ask the organizer staff
- You can take pictures and videos.
- Locate the stands designated for the sale of souvenirs.
- Visit the Military Aviation Museum in Hall “D”.
For your safety:
- Do not bring valuables, jewelry and do not forget to lock your car well.
- Report any suspicious action security personnel, police and military who are nearby.
- “No Touching” aircraft and equipment on display that is not allowed.
- Prohibited the entry of weapons, drugs, flammable items, and any kind of pet.