Santos Dumont, no number, Guillermo Villasana corner
Mexico City, Venustiano Carranza delegation, Postal Code 15740, Mexico.
Phone number: : +52 55 7098 1179
[Use this email address exclusively to send documentation, pictures, etc. concerning the accreditation, in electronic form]
ACCREDITATION PROCESS FOR MEXICANS AND FOREIGNERS JOURNALISTS.
1) Accreditation process begins on January 1, 2016 to March 20, 2017, and you can send through email.
2) Fill out the form that is available on the website of FAMEX 2017. Click Here
3) Print, sign the form and send it along with a copy of your passport and a letter from the media that you represent requesting your accreditation.Click Here
4) The photograph of the form must be passport type. Once that the accreditation form is approved for FAMEX 2017 , your photograph will be used to generate your Access Card and Press Accreditation.
5) Once that the application is validated, it is necessary to to make the registration for the event. The deadline is March 20, 2017.
6) For mexican journalists, it is necessary to send a copy of INE credential.
7) The “Centro de Mando de Operaciones de los Medios de Comunicación (CMOMC)” will verify that the documentation is complete (form, passport or INE credential and media letter), Management of Public Relations will validate the requests that were received by the CMOMC, to print the access card and press accreditation.
8) It is decision of FAMEX 2017 Committee, based on the number of accreditations available, how many media agencies will be accepted.
9) Each accredited journalists can pick up their Access Card and Press Accreditation at the Module of Press Accreditation in FAMEX 2017.
The filling of the form does not guarantee the expedition of the Access Card and Press Accreditation.
Comité Organizador FAMEX 2017.
Centro de Mando de Operaciones de Medios de Comunicación.